Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Revamped

I am not really sure how much revamping my page affects people...but well I am quite thrilled about it. I hope that this enthusiasm translates to more regular posts. It's just that I don't think I am a great writer...or a funny one...or that I have anything important to say. Yet, I'd like to share my thoughts and have people read what I have to say and well maybe have their reactions to it. Plus quite a lot has been happening in my life. I have been working almost a year in a media agency...and I really like my job. My client...well let me not get into that. Simply said I have the same feelings many of us agency types have for the client types. And on the personal front I am getting married in 6 months. Ah! Now you know why I have a lot happening in my life. I met my fiancé when I was studying 3 years ago. We have been dating for almost all of those 3 years minus the initial 3 months. I think we spent most of that time handling our now exes. Dating was a bumpy ride at the start...but when we survived that I knew this was going to have a happy ending. We spoke seriously about marriage a year back...and it was only in April this year that we went ahead and got our parents involved. Surprisingly getting married didn't really seem like a big deal when it was just the 2 of us...but today things are different...verrry different. A wedding I have come to realise is not about the 2 people who from then on will spend their lives together...there are at least 3 generations who jump in and make important decisions about your day! I consider myself lucky as most of my requests have been fulfilled...but yes every request had to be carefully made and arguments in support of the request thoughtfully planned. I have 6 months to go...and from what I have heard it is one helluva ride...and I am guessing that means lots of roller-coastering!

No comments: